Saturday, September 5, 2009

Post #2 Meggan Wright

As a student, I use Microsoft word frequently. In high school, I was apart of several different clubs where I had to use MS Word to make fliers and brochures to promote the clubs. Also, depending on how attractive the fliers are, the more interested the students are in joining the clubs. Over the years, I have seen my teachers use MS Word to create exams . For example, my geometry teacher use MS Word to create his tests which contained a variety of different shapes. I believe that the teachers use MS Word because it makes writing faster, easier for students to read and easier to edit.

In high school, in order to well promote sports, the coaches made posters and posted them all over the campus. The remembered these posters because they were not handwritten. They were well organized and creative. The teachers drew shapes of tennis balls, basketballs, footballs, baseballs and golf balls and pasted them on colorful cartridge papers. I thought it was creative because every year someone would draw on the posters which made it look tacky and messy.

During the last class, I personally learned to draw shapes on MS Word. I learned how to turn an oval shape into a regular circle. I also learned how to create my own quizzes. I think that being able to create my own quiz using MS Word will help me in my future career as a principal.

No comments:

Post a Comment