Sunday, November 29, 2009

Post 10

I have learned a lot from this class. At the beginning of the semester, I found the information to be boring and very basic. However, I have learned to use technologies like excel, PowerPoint, inspiration and MS Word better. I enjoyed PowerPoint because it was easy to create. I enjoyed inspiration the most. I like colors and different graphics that can be used.I have enjoyed learning all the new technologies.
I confident that my group members and I have done a good job on our project. We all worked hard to make it the best. We used technologies such as inspiration, PowerPoint slides. We also created a jeopardy game using the PowerPoint. I know the student will enjoy our work.
I will definitely use some of the technologies that I learned in this class as a teacher. I want to be a middle school social studies teacher. I think my student will enjoy technologies like inspiration and PowerPoint. I could use inspiration as an interactive tool where my students can communicate and learn with each other. I will personally use excel with all my classes. I will use it to keep track of the students attendance and also their grades.
From the blogs that I have read or commented on, I have noticed that I have similar interest with them. For example, they plan on using the same technologies that I plan to use in the future. Also, I have learned how they feel about new technologies and how when they started using technology. I have enjoyed learning new technologies in this class

No comments:

Post a Comment