I did not like our topic at first but once my group members and I discussed it, I was excited about it. The topic that we received was "Parts of Speech." I did not understand the teachers full requirements at first but when we visited the school, she helped clarify. I like the people that I am working with so I feel confident that we will do well on this project.
I have contributed to my group in the past week by driving my car to Fairview Middle School. Also, I have been working on my part of the project. I volunteered to do an introduction exercise for the classes using inspiration. I am still working on this project because I want it be attractive and exciting.
I have learned a lot this past week. Courtney, one of my group members introduced me an educational game called "grammar rock." She is planning on incorporating this game as an interactive exercise for the students. All in all, I am very excited about the final outcome of our project!
Blog #10
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment