The concepts in chapter seven has helped me think differently about outlining and presenting ideas. As a teacher, I believe that I will use the concepts of outlines, idea maps and storyboards daily. First, outlining is an easy skill to be thought to any grade level. Next, using idea maps is a great way to get students to thinking through ideas and being able to break them down. Finally, the students can start what is called the storyboard process. This allows the students to start using graphic, audio, text and navigation. The technology that I would use to achieve these goals is a computer.
I would definitely encourage my students to develop outline, idea maps and storyboards. I believe that these will allow my students to become better thinkers. It will also allow them to become more creative. My students will eventually develop good writing skills.
A skill that I have learned in the last week is how to map ideas. I think that map idea sound fun. It allows me to think out loud.
Blog #10
16 years ago
We did not learn how to map ideas yet. :) That is what we will learn tomorrow. One thing I noticed with your postings is that some of the paragraphs are relatively short. Make sure that you have at least three sentences in one paragraph!
ReplyDeleteI agree with how these different concepts can help you retain more ideas on the subject.
ReplyDelete