
The website that I evaluated was the homepage of Yahoo(http://m.www.yahoo.com/). This website has many graphics and headlines. The website is left justified. I consider it left justified because all the text is left justified and the few numbers are right justified. The text style was not consistent because some of the paragraphs has wider spacing between words then other. There is a variety of different colors on Yahoo's homepage. Each news headline has its own color. I believe that the creator of this page gave each headline a different color because he/she wants to attract, hold or direct attention to each article. The website has an equal amount of text and graphics. The text is accompanied by illustration, boxes and diagrams. The creator of this page used upper and lowercase when necessary. The text lines were very short, catchy and easy to read. I also noticed that the author placed the news headlines in order of importance which showed that placement does matter.
The biggest advantage of using presentation software in the classroom is that it helps the students to interact with each other more often. Having a visual presentation also helps the students who are considered visual learner to get a better understanding of the information that's being thought. The biggest disadvantage of using presentation software is that it may become a distraction for some students. Students who are non-visual learners will eventually become bored or annoyed by presentation software.
A PowerPoint is a good aid for students. An example of how I might use PowerPoint to support m students learning at each knowledge dimension in a particular classroom lesson would be for them to create PowerPoint of their top three presidents. I would expect my students to incorporate equal amounts of text along with graphics. I would require my advanced technology students to create a beyond average PowerPoint. I would expect the beginner students to ask for my assistance more often than my advance students.
The biggest advantage of using presentation software in the classroom is that it helps the students to interact with each other more often. Having a visual presentation also helps the students who are considered visual learner to get a better understanding of the information that's being thought. The biggest disadvantage of using presentation software is that it may become a distraction for some students. Students who are non-visual learners will eventually become bored or annoyed by presentation software.
A PowerPoint is a good aid for students. An example of how I might use PowerPoint to support m students learning at each knowledge dimension in a particular classroom lesson would be for them to create PowerPoint of their top three presidents. I would expect my students to incorporate equal amounts of text along with graphics. I would require my advanced technology students to create a beyond average PowerPoint. I would expect the beginner students to ask for my assistance more often than my advance students.
No comments:
Post a Comment