Saturday, October 17, 2009

post 6


I feel like I did an excellent job on my PowerPoint project. I still consider myself new to developing PowerPoint presentations. I do not have any grammatical errors on my slides. My slides are easy to navigate. All of my ideas are in order. I used transitions after some slides. I used a light yellow color as my background because I want my audience to pay attention to the information on the slides. Also, each of my slides have its own purpose or idea.

I would use a projector to help me teach my lessons. Using a projector would be a great way to get and keep my students attention. Also, I would have creative and attractive drawings on a cartridge paper. The draws will relate to the topics that I am teaching. These drawings will be colorful and realistic. It also depends on what grade level that I teach.

As I stated, the idea of PowerPoint is still new to me. I will use all the PowerPoint skills that I have learned so far to assist me in my classroom. For example, for each lesson, I will create an attractive PowerPoint that includes pictures and animations.



1 comment:

  1. I like the mention of the light yellow color background to help people pay attention. I never would have thought of the background color contributing to people's alertness level, but I will think of that as I continue to make slides for classes.

    ReplyDelete